- FORM: Streptophylla Air Plants are a curly, irregular tillandsia with thick, pastel-green leaves. The ends of the leaves have the tendency to curl under the base of the plant. Today, our plants are showing a more open, vertical form. Some have commented that Streptophylla look like a very small xerographica. These are currently available in very limited quantities.
- COLOR: Green with deep red blush
- WATER: Misting 2-3 per week
- MOUNTING: Mounts well on Wood.
- NATIVE HABITAT: Guatemala and Mexico
- SIZE: approx 20 cm in diameter